Local businesses will find it increasingly difficult to generate new leads without an optimized web presence. We help with any and all web marketing to ensure your business gets found by local searchers. To gain visibility and new customers, as well as maintain your relationship with existing ones and managing your brand on the web… [Continue Reading]
SEO Praxis provides affordable web design and re-design for small businesses and online entrepreneurs. We specialize in beautiful websites that are not just pretty to look at but also user friendly and search engine optimized. After all, what good is a website if it doesn’t deliver new customers to your business?
SEO Praxis provides affordable web design and re-design for small businesses and online entrepreneurs. We specialize in beautiful websites that are not just pretty to … Continue reading
SEO Praxis provides personalized hosting services for individuals, professionals and small businesses. Our hosting packages are especially geared towards blogs and small … Continue reading
Local businesses will find it increasingly difficult to generate new leads without an optimized web presence. We help with any and all web marketing to ensure your … Continue reading
Don’t be Shy. Let’s Hook Up!
From mobile responsive business portals to simple, functional blogs - there's a Web Design solution that's right for you.
We focus on WordPress based websites for their economical implementation, versatility, and user friendliness. Search engines love 'em too.
Ron Passfield, PhD
Merit Solutions, Australia
See more testimonials
- Meredith Wood created a new post: The Shy Businessperson's Guide to Self-Promotion Online
- Denise O'Berry created a new post: How to Be Confident, Even When You're Not
- Mike Michalowicz created a new question: Which internet marketing (hype marketing) techniques drive you nuts?
- Toby Daniels created a new post: 5 Ways Small Business Owners Can Maximize Social Media Marketing Efforts - Social Media Week
- Clare Rountree, Ph.D., LLC created a new question: I recently created a Facebook game that offers a safe way for folks to flirt and connect. Do you have any advice on seeding the game and building momentum?
- Mike Endale created a new question: D&B Credit File
- Jeannette Paladino created a new post: What is Google's view on guest blogging for links?